Friday, December 10, 2010

    A Bow for my Bald Baby!

    I have always been envious of babies with heads full of hair.  When Harlan was younger I was able to clip bows to headbands and put them on her head, but I was always at a loss to find anything that would clip into her little wisps of hair.  I have so many bows that were given to me as baby shower gifts and that I bought myself, but none of them would ever stay in.  I tried everything I could, and even went as far as looking for baby bow tape to stick it on her head.

    I was so excited when I found Kula Klips that I wanted to share it with you guys.  They make these adorable little bows called Snap Klips that are made specifically for babies with very little hair. I was a little skeptical when I got them because nothing has ever worked in her hair and I have been on the hunt for a while, but they worked in her hair and stayed in! 





    Harlan loves wearing them and doesn't get mistaken for a boy when she has them in!  I am excited to order more for her now that I know they work. 

    Disclaimer: A Mommy in the City was not compensated for in any way for this post.  I did receive the products for review.  All opinions expressed are my own.

    4 comments:

    1. I needed these for Sophia! She was bald forever! They are so cute!

      ReplyDelete
    2. So adorable!! I actually envy people who have babies with no hair sometimes!! It's so much work to care for and do a babies hair, lol. I speak from experience b/c Peanut has had hair from the start (it's the asian side in her). Love the pics!! xx

      ReplyDelete
    3. That is super adorable! And no worries... one of my best friends was pretty much bald until after 2 years old. Then her hair grew and it is now all the way down her back.

      Hi There! I connected with you on twitter (@MommyDelicious) and decided to come visit your blog. I'm also a NYC mommy and full time grad student so I'm always looking to connect with other NYC moms. I'm your newest follower from Mommy Delicious (http://momdelicious.blogspot.com) and I've also connected with you on FB (www.facebook.com/mommydelicious).

      I can't wait to connect with you even more through our writing!

      Cheers!

      ReplyDelete
    4. I had very little hair when I was a baby...my mom had the same issue with hair clips! LOL

      ReplyDelete